What is SCRIP?
- SCRIP works just like regular store gift cards and at no extra cost to you.
- They are sold at a discount by major stores and restaurants to non-profit organizations like HHS Music Boosters, which in turn, resell them to the general public at face value.
- You use the SCRIP cards like cash, and receive a dollar’s worth of merchandise for every dollar you spend!
- Your student gets 2.5% of ALL your SCRIP purchases.
- You can start earning SCRIP credit with your first SCRIP first purchase. We will open a SCRIP account for your student so you can start earning SCRIP credit for music department fees.
Which SCRIP cards can I buy?
- Buy groceries with scrip at Safeway, Sprouts, Whole Foods, Smart and Final, Marina…
- Eat out at Chipotle, Maggiano’s, Chevy’s, PF Chang’s
- Take a break at Peet’s, Starbucks, Jamba Juice, Pinkberry, Coldstone
- Shop “Back to School” at Aeropostale, Gap, Old Navy, Sports Authority, Big 5, Macy’s, Kohl’s, Payless Shoes…and supplies at Office Max and Office Depot
- Have fun at AMC and Cinemax movie theatres
- SCRIP Merchant List - lists most of our merchants available. Scrip with a greater than 4% discount can be ordered via the HHSMB scrip team
How Can I buy SCRIP?
You can get scrip 3 different ways:
- Look for the SCRIP table on Wednesday nights at the end of marching band practice (during marching season). SCRIP is also sold at home football games.
- Fill out an order form and drop it off with a check in the specially marked envelope in the Band Room.
- Contact the SCRIP team.
How do I use my SCRIP credit?
- Every music student can have a scrip account, so you can start earning credit with your first scrip purchase.
- Before making a music fee payment, check your scrip account balance by contacting the SCRIP team.
For questions or additional information, contact the SCRIP team
Thank you for your support!